Static, Yeah Bro

Discussion in 'Street, Documentary, and Portrait' started by Iconindustries, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

My sister Eden after scooting around the trampoline for awhile. I was like wow, let me get my camera. How cool is that! Must be a fair bit of voltage there for sure.

GF1 and 50mm Rokkor 1.4 @ f2.0

<a href="" title="P1130228 by iconindustries, on Flickr">[​IMG]"1024" height="768" alt="P1130228"></a>

<a href="" title="P1130203 (1) by iconindustries, on Flickr">[​IMG]"1024" height="768" alt="P1130203 (1)"></a>
    • Like Like x 17
  2. jim_khoo

jim_khoo Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 9, 2010
    Kuala Lumpur
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin .

Oct 9, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    The static is seriously cool, that actually an original, genuine, old-skool trampoline? Those were the days...
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Adubo

Adubo SithLord

Nov 4, 2010

Sent from my iOS using Mu-43 App
    • Like Like x 1
  5. WJW59

WJW59 Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 20, 2011
    Both are great but the expression in #2 is wonderful.

Just think of the blackmail when she gets engaged and you threaten to show the pics to the fiance BEFORE the wedding, especially #2........ Is she a little hellion (in a good way) by nature or did you just catch her in the right mood?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. aznick

aznick Mu-43 Regular

Mar 4, 2010
    Arizona USA
    Great shots!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. GaryAyala

GaryAyala Mu-43 Legend

Jan 2, 2011
    Holy Tesla Coil Batman ...!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Iconindustries

Iconindustries Mu-43 Hall of Famer

I'm not sure whether it's old skool but it's a pretty big one about 3x4 mtrs. Not big enough for her because about 5 minutes later she did front flip and flipped right off the side and fell on her big teddy bear that she chucked on the ground earlier. Teddy bears come in useful for once.

Thanks for the comment mate. She's normally pretty full on but when i was taking these she was literally being a goose. Wouldn't stay still or smile properly, just plain maniac. haha. Partly electrocuted probably.

With 5 brothers i think her fiancé is going to be freaked out way before the wedding day.

Mate you don't realise how chuffed I am to have you comment on my pictures!

You might like to elaborate a bit on why her hair is doing this?
  9. nueces snapper

nueces snapper Mu-43 All-Pro

I bet she could fry the circuitry in a camera if she grabbed one in that condition. :biggrin:
  10. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin .

Oct 9, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    It sounds like one. All the new trampolines these days are wrapped in cotton wool, have enclosed sides and don't have a coil spring in sight.
  11. f6cvalkyrie

f6cvalkyrie Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 12, 2010
    Brussels, Belgium
    Holy electrons :eek::eek:

You might want to consider to ground the trampoline (or your sister :wink::tongue:) before the next session :biggrin:

The second pic is superb, needs a big print for her room (or her Facebook account :cool:)

C U,