Starting with video ? Check this out

kevinparis

Cantankerous Scotsman
Andrew

there are lots of resources out there - personally I find the Film Riot and similar clips a bit too shouty and trying to be funny for my tastes.

What I liked about the video I linked to was the simpler, more laid back approach to getting the information across.

As an introduction to the technical and artistic elements of what is involved in the film making process I thought it was a rather good starting off point

cheers

K

Lobbamobba

Mu-43 Veteran
Andrew

there are lots of resources out there - personally I find the Film Riot and similar clips a bit too shouty and trying to be funny for my tastes.

What I liked about the video I linked to was the simpler, more laid back approach to getting the information across.

As an introduction to the technical and artistic elements of what is involved in the film making process I thought it was a rather good starting off point

cheers

K
Then I imagine you would like Dave Dougdale at learningdslrvideo.com who by the way is verry close to switching to the m4/3 system after shooting with Canon for the last 5 or so years :)

fransglans

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
gus
Thanks for sharing... ive been avoiding video for years. But the artistic muppet in me wants to discover this area :)

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom