Star Island Photography Retreat

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by peterpix, Mar 10, 2010.

1. peterpix

peterpix Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 8, 2010
    So. Maine
    Peter Randal
    The 13th annual Star Island Photography Retreat will be held September 9-12 at the Isles of Shoals, off Portsmouth, NH. Sponsored by the non-profit New Hampshire Society of Photographic Artists, the retreat is an opportunity to share your work, network, and learn from other fine art photographers.'

Full details at http://www.nhspa.org/si/PhotoRetreat.shtml

Happy to answer any questions.

Peter Randall
    petererandall.com

2. peterpix

peterpix Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 8, 2010
    So. Maine
    Peter Randal
    The Power of MU-43

I've just returned from Star Island, NH, were i conduced a digital photography workshop. I had posted promotion for the workshop elsewhere in the forum. The post was read by an American fellow working in Jakarta, who alerted his mother in Massachusetts who came to the workshop with her EPL-1!

BTW, our 15th annual photographers retreat on Star Island, sponsored by the New Hampshire Society of Photographic Artists is coming up in September and features Todd Gipsein, whose work for National Geographic includes many years of still photography articles and twenty years as Director of Multi-Image / Executive Producer for the National Geographic Society. His work for National Geographic included writing and producing shows about geography, history, nature, cultures, photography, environmental issues and the Geographic.

The retreat is a unique opportunity to meet and share your work with other photographers, experience one of New England's most beautiful landscapes and work with a National Geographic photographer!

Details at NH Society of Photographic Artists - 2011 Star Island Photography Retreat

Peter Randall