1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

St. Peter's Village, Chester County, PA

Discussion in 'Scenic, Architecture, and Travel' started by steve, Apr 12, 2012.

1. steve

steve Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 18, 2010
    Havertown, PA
    [​IMG]
    Olympus E-M5, 14mm f/2.5 @ f/4.0, 1/160, iso 200

• Like Like x 11
  2. RevBob

RevBob Super Moderator

Jun 4, 2011
    NorthWestern PA
    Bob
    Very nice, I like the light.

3. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs Super Moderator

Apr 17, 2010
    Near Philadephila
    Very nice Steve! Do you live in or near St. Peters? I'm in West Chester and used to get up to that corner of the county a lot for both work and play - used to ride my bike up in the hills around St. Peters and Coventryville and Warwick St. Park, etc, a LOT. I knew there were some other SE Pennsylvanians on the forum, but I didn't know there was anyone else from Chester County.

Anyway, enjoy the new camera. I bailed on it in favor of the X-Pro 1 (I still have an EPL3 that I love shooting with), but I'm still really excited by the EM5. Might possibly upgrade to either it or some smaller new Oly assuming they upgrade to the EM5 sensor sometime later in the year. Depending on what I sell in the meantime...

-Ray

4. Very nice, and a good test for the new E-M5 as well.

5. steve

steve Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 18, 2010
    Havertown, PA
    Hi Ray,

I'm in East Coventry. Let me know if you would ever like to get together to compare toys.

Steve

6. Ray Sachs

Ray Sachs Super Moderator

Apr 17, 2010
    Near Philadephila
    I'd love to. I'm up in New York until the end of April, but sometime in May for sure. The EM5 and X-Pro 1 are the two most compelling camera's of the moment to me (I should include the Nex 7 since its moment slipped from several months ago to about now as well) and it would be fun to check them out side by side. I went for the X-Pro 1 this round but I'm still a huge m43 and Oly fan and will very likely upgrade my epl3 to either the EM5 or one of its Pen descendants eventually.

-Ray