1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Spiratone YS 18mm wide angle M42 screw mount - rare

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by adelorenzo, Feb 6, 2012.

1. adelorenzo

adelorenzo Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Nov 9, 2011
    Whitehorse, Yukon
    Spiratone YS 18mm wide angle M42 screw mount lens for sale. There isn't much information on the internet but apparently this may be a Tokina lens. Either way, it's pretty rare to find a screw mount in this wide angle.

Overall in good condition, shows external wear and dirt but no major blemishes. The glass is free of defects but I would say there are some light cleaning/dirt marks on there. Nothing that would detract from the image, I expect. Aperture and focus are smooth.

I have never used this lens. If you request I can shoot some sample shots with it.

It comes with a rear cap and a lens case. Sorry, no front cap. It is a 72mm front filter/cap size.

It is a little hard to price this. The last three that sold on eBay (in different mounts) went between $120-$210. I'm only asking for exactly what I paid for this lens: $100 CAD. I will ship in Canada for $10, $20 to the US to Paypal verified addresses. Ask me about other places.

Thanks for looking! Happy to answer any questions.

Attached Files: