1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

speculess.com (resource for native lenses)

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by q43, Nov 20, 2012.

1. q43

q43 New to Mu-43

Nov 20, 2012
    Hey guys (new here) wanted to share a new project I'm working on: speculess. This is just a simple collection of all lenses (native, that is) and brief user input about each lens. If you've written a detailed review of a lens here in a forum post, or in a blog somewhere, you could go to speculess, write a sentence-long "review" of that impression and then link back to your longer review. I think maybe the novice m43 user could find these short impressions useful.

I've also written an embedded poll for each lens as a rating system (you essentially indicate whether you have a particular lens, want a particular lens, or don't want a particular lens). After many users have contributed we should be able to easily see the lenses that everyone has, the ones everyone wants, the, well, the ones no one wants!

Of course that this time the site is completely experimental as I'm looking to populate it with user content!

I'd sure appreciate any input/feedback either on this thread or at speculess.com, so thanks in advance.

-Quentin

• Like Like x 1