source for...

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Look here in our Classifieds, there are often very nice cameras for sale. I've sold several myself.

Check out eBay and any other camera forums you are familiar with, too. Always read their guidelines for the classifieds. Fredmiranda FM Forums is supposed to be a very good place. I have no personal experience, but do know others recommend it. In addition, some well known camera stores have "used" cameras for sale, as well...such as B&H. Amazon may as well, I don't know.

dixeyk

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I agree the marketplace on this forum is terrific. If i were looking for an Olympus PEN I would start here and probably go to getdpi.com and fredmiranda.com next.

Kevin

zpierce

Super Moderator
Real Name
Zach
As far as I understood, with the exception of the GH1, all the first gen micro 4/3 cameras (G1, Pens) used the same sensor. You might get better noise control in the JPG's out of the olympus, but as far as the raw sensor data, I think they're all the same. That's part of the reason many of us are excited to see what the new GH2 is going to be capable of with it's new sensor.

twalker294

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Fredmiranda FM Forums is supposed to be a very good place. I have no personal experience, but do know others recommend it. In addition, some well known camera stores have "used" cameras for sale, as well...such as B&H. Amazon may as well, I don't know.
I've both bought and sold on Fred Miranda's site and I can wholeheartedly recommend it. I've always had great experiences there. I've also bought used from B&H and great experiences there as well. You might also try KEH.com -- they have a used department and I've also bought from them and have been completely satisfied.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom