• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Sorta Free - Vivitar 28-210mm

Buy/Sell feedback for GaryAyala (0)

GaryAyala

Mu-43 Legend
Okay, I'll ship CONUS.

The price is a donation to this web site. The amount of donation is your call.

Once again:

Vivitar
28-210mm Zoom
f/3.5-5.6
w/ 1.4x Macro
PK-A/R mount

Push-Pull Zoom
Twist Focus

Not in bad shape, no scratches on glass, no fungus, no filter, no adapter, no kidding.

Gary

Grinch

Mu-43 Top Veteran
If I was within realistic delivery zone, I'd take this just for the chance to meet you(Gary) in person. I'm sure that experience would be worth more than the lens.

GaryAyala

Mu-43 Legend
If I was within realistic delivery zone, I'd take this just for the chance to meet you(Gary) in person. I'm sure that experience would be worth more than the lens.

hahahahahahahaha ... man, I just snorted coffee out my nose. Hey, I'll be in San Francisco this weekend ...

G

Latest threads

Top Bottom