(Soon to be) m4/3 user from Indiana

thedjo

New to Mu-43
Hi everyone

I have been lurking in this forum for quite a while, learning about m4/3. I think this is a great forum, a lot of information and not too much whining and pixel peepers like other photography forums.

Have been a Canon DSLR user, I still use my 7 year old EOS 400D, but have been a fan of legendary OM camera. I still have silver OM2 and black OM4 body but no lens because it had been stolen while my car had break in 4 years ago.
Like everybody here, I have been waiting for my OM-D preorder to arrive from Amazon. I have bought Pana 20mm and Rokinon 7.5mm (the wife wanted lens baby fisheye, but I think this is a better alternative:smile:)
I have been re-thinking my decision to pre-order OMD.. Should I be better with older bodies like EPL2 or EPM1 and wait until OM-D is more available and lower price to buy? The wait has made me very anxious...

This is a link to OM sets in my flickr account. I really miss this camera and have been dreaming of somebody to make a digital back for OM camera.
Olympus OM - a set on Flickr

Looking forward to learn from everybody in this forum and thanks for listening!

taz98spin

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Welcome! I'm from Indiana too! :smile:
& I'm waiting for my OM-D pre order from Amazon as well..

jalex

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Jane
Welcome to the forum. I enjoyed looking through your Olympus OM set on flickr. You've got some really nice photos there.

Latest threads

Top Bottom