1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

(Soon to be) m4/3 user from Indiana

Discussion in 'Welcomes and introductions' started by thedjo, Apr 22, 2012.

1. thedjo

thedjo New to Mu-43

Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    Hi everyone

I have been lurking in this forum for quite a while, learning about m4/3. I think this is a great forum, a lot of information and not too much whining and pixel peepers like other photography forums.

Have been a Canon DSLR user, I still use my 7 year old EOS 400D, but have been a fan of legendary OM camera. I still have silver OM2 and black OM4 body but no lens because it had been stolen while my car had break in 4 years ago.
    Like everybody here, I have been waiting for my OM-D preorder to arrive from Amazon. I have bought Pana 20mm and Rokinon 7.5mm (the wife wanted lens baby fisheye, but I think this is a better alternative:smile:) 
    I have been re-thinking my decision to pre-order OMD.. Should I be better with older bodies like EPL2 or EPM1 and wait until OM-D is more available and lower price to buy? The wait has made me very anxious...

This is a link to OM sets in my flickr account. I really miss this camera and have been dreaming of somebody to make a digital back for OM camera.
    Olympus OM - a set on Flickr

Looking forward to learn from everybody in this forum and thanks for listening!

• Like Like x 2
  2. taz98spin

taz98spin Mu-43 Top Veteran

May 13, 2011
    NYC
    Welcome! I'm from Indiana too! :smile:
    & I'm waiting for my OM-D pre order from Amazon as well..

3. jalex

jalex Mu-43 Veteran

Aug 24, 2010
    Jane
    Welcome to the forum. I enjoyed looking through your Olympus OM set on flickr. You've got some really nice photos there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.