1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Sony VCL-ECU1 Wide Angle Adaptor for the Panasonic 14mm f2.5

Discussion in 'Native Lenses' started by UKingdom, Jan 10, 2012.

1. UKingdom

UKingdom New to Mu-43

Dec 28, 2011
    For reference in case you are unfamiliar:
    The Perfect UW Lens add on for 14mm F2.8 [Page 1]: Micro Four Thirds Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review

For those of you who use this solution, can anyone describe a good method for getting the adaptor on? I found it very difficult and was scared to break it; it kind of requires inserting at an angle and applying a decent amount of pressure. I'm concerned that repeated use will result in wear. The solutions works as advertised though.

My biggest debate is whether or not it's a necessarily solution if I also have the 7-14mm Panasonic lens. The focal range is now redundant, the only advantage would be the f2.5 of the adapted 14mm vs the slower f4 of the 7-14.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.