• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Sony R-100 v3, Wanted (can add money): Panasonic GX9 body. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for gnb40 (18)

gnb40

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Gary
Items to sell/buy/trade: Trade: Sony R-100 v3, Wanted (can add money): Panasonic GX9 body

Prices: $385.00

Ships to: US

Description:
Looking to trade a Sony R-100 v3 for a Panasonic GX9 body to use while biking... my G9 is a little big and heavy. The RX-100 is a good little P&S with a pop up viewfinder and a pop up flash. This is in excellent shape and comes with 2 Sony batteries, belt case, optional Sony charger, AC adapter for usb in camera charging, optional grip, Monfotto stand, box, and manual. I also have a 52mm filter adapter and some filters (CP, ND1000, Protection) that I'll include.

If there's any interest, I'll take and post pics. I can add cash to even out a trade if needed.

References: FM id is gnb40, eBay is gnb436.

Images for this listing: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Payments accepted: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Shipping method: USPS Priority Mail

Shipping charge:
included in price to CONUS

Handling time: next business day

References: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Additional comments: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes
P1010986.jpeg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
P1010987.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:

Latest threads

Top Bottom