[EXPIRED] Sony NEX-7, Olympus OM 50mm 1.4, 28mm 2.8, other Zuiko lenses, Sigma 19mm 2.8

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by goremachine, May 12, 2012.

1. goremachine

goremachine New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Mar 12, 2012
    Crosspost from FM.

FS: Sony NEX-7, Olympus OM 50mm 1.4, 28mm 2.8, other Zuiko lenses, Sigma 19mm 2.8 - FM Forums

Sony NEX-7 body only
    Price: $1,060.00
    Payment method: PayPal
    Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

NEX-7 body only. Comes with box, all original accessories. Mint condition body, around 500 actuations so far. The rubber eyecup fell off, instead, you get a GGS glass LCD protector.

Please note, all listed prices do not include Paypal fees. I will also not ship outside of the US, I apologize.

$1060 shipped.

• • •
    Olympus Zuiko OM lenses

Price: $60.00
    Item condition: 8 Well used - may exhibit "dings" or finish marks

These prices do not include shipping or Paypal fees.

50 1.4 - Perfect optics, filter ring dented. You can get a filter partially threaded on so it stays on, then put additional filters on top of that one. It's tricky though. Otherwise good condition besides the filter ring dent. $70.

28 2.8 - Perfect optics, pretty much perfect body. $80.

75-150 4.0 zoom - Perfect glass. Good condition body. $30.

135 3.5 - There's a spot of fungus on the glass, which I didn't manage to take a picture of. Doesn't seem to affect sharpness, but the lens flares more easily than it should. $20.

Vivitar 200 4.0 - Sharp lens. Good optics and good condition body. $35.

OM adapter to NEX - $10. Will not sell until camera body is sold.

Sigma 19mm 2.8 E mount
    Price: $185.00

Perfect condition. Indistinguishable from new. Very sharp lens. Comes with box and original accessories.

I will not sell this lens until the camera body is sold. Would prefer to sell as a package with the NEX-7 for 1230 shipped total.

Tokina 28-70mm 3.5 zoom Minolta MD mount
    Price: $20.00

Good condition, good glass and body. Decently sharp lens. $20.

MD adapter to NEX - $10.

I would also entertain trades for a black Olympus OM-D E-M5 with some primes if anyone is interested in checking out the NEX system.

I also have a B&W 49mm circular polarized and a Hoya 49mm circular polarizers, as well as some other good quality 49mm Minolta and Nikon glass filters. I would like to trade one of the 49mm polarizers for a 52mm polarizer if anyone has one. I also have a 46-49mm step up ring for the Sigma 19mm if anyone is interested in getting some of the filters along with the lens.

Please check the FM thread to refer to pictures.