1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Sony NEX 5N Silver With Kit Lens and Extras

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by BigCTM, Mar 24, 2012.

1. BigCTM

BigCTM Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Feb 16, 2012
    I have a like new silver Sony NEX 5N with the 18-55 kit lens. It is in like new condition with a screen protector since day one.

I am also including a LCS-EB50 leather body case and a Square Trade full warranty including accidental protection until 11/25/2014. I will transfer the warranty to you if purchased.

This is a great deal. I am simply upgrading to a NEX 7. The price is 600.00 shipped (USA only). This includes insurance. All accessories are included in the original box. Please PM me with any questions.

I sell on Ebay as madelinelace. Feel free to check my reviews there. Thanks.