1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Sony NEX-3/Nikon Package

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Promit, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    I have for sale a Sony NEX-3 + Nikon package. The camera is a NEX-3 with the 18-55 kit zoom lens. It was acquired open box; I cleaned it up and re-accessorized it. It includes battery, charger, hood, lens caps, and a shoulder strap (all aftermarket). No cables are included, but it uses standard mini-USB and mini-HDMI connections. No manuals or box. I am also including a Nikon F mount->NEX adapter. This adapter does not have aperture control.

Full disclosure: The factory screen protector was replaced with a nice glass protector. The body has one issue: the mini-door for the AC power supply is missing. This doesn't affect functioning at all, but I guess dust/water could get in. Overall I would rate the body Good condition. The lens also has some cosmetic dings and dirt, but the optics are completely clean. None of these details affect the use of the camera in the least, and the photos show you exactly what you're getting. For the NEX-3 with the zoom lens and Nikon adapter, I am looking for $325 shipped as Paypal Gift.

I am also selling a Nikon AF Nikkor 35mm f/2.0 D lens. This is a normal focal length on APS-C sensors like the NEX, but this is a full frame lens so it does double duty on a film or FX camera as a very useful focal length as well. The lens has proper manual aperture control, but Nikons can control the aperture and autofocus electronically (AF screw drive required). The lens is in Excellent or better condition. Seriously, it looks brand new to me. Caps included. I am looking to get $200 shipped as Paypal Gift.

All together, this is basically a zoom lens and fast normal prime kit for NEX. If you're interested in trying out the Sony system for not a lot of money, this is pretty much perfect. Get the whole thing for $500 shipped.

P1020981.JPG P1020983.JPG
    P1020985.JPG P1020980.JPG
    P1020997.JPG

2. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    Bump, willing to entertain offers and trades. Prices dropped as well.