1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Sony Nex-3 + LA-EA2 Adapter + Lenses

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by mdstrasser, Jul 29, 2012.

1. mdstrasser

mdstrasser New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Sep 18, 2011
    Sony Nex-3, black, plus 18-55MM lens, both are in mint condition and well within the warranty period, $325. I will also include a nice Pentax SMC UV filter and a 4GB card.

LA-EA2 Adapter, LNIB, gives NEX lightning quick phase focusing. $250.

Konica Minolta 50MM/1.7 AF lens, $90, near mint condition, very sharp and works well with LA-EA2 adapter.

Konica AR 50/1.8MM lens + Fotasy Konica to NEX adapter, adapter is new and lens is in beautiful condition for its age, $50. This lens is also very sharp.

Prices include shipping and Paypal fees. I would consider trading for Nikon J1 gear or the Panasonic 25/1.4 lens. I have some good feedback on this site and I have perfect feedback at EBAY under "Olymorg". Prices are firm, but I would consider package discounts.

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

2. mdstrasser

mdstrasser New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Sep 18, 2011
  3. mdstrasser

mdstrasser New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Sep 18, 2011
    One last bump before I put these items up for auction. For anybody who wants to get his feet with the NEX system, this would be a good start. You'll be amazed at how terrific this sensor is and enjoy some great features not found in M43 cameras, such as focus peaking and sweep panorama.