COMPLETED Sony Nex-3 Body Only $300

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by krysdafur, Jul 11, 2011.

1. krysdafur

krysdafur Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Apr 22, 2011

I bought this from WT21 on this forum a few weeks ago. I wanted to give Nex a try but its just not for me. It does have the updated firmware with peaking.

$300 shipped by UPS
    Payment by PayPal, I'll absorb the fee
    If you're in SoCal, we can do cash in person. (92879)

This is for body only in black.
    Comes with body, battery, charger, neck strap, cd, usb cable, flash, body cap.

The body is in very good condition with a small scuff on the battery door. The camera had a screen protector that was starting to peel in the corners so I peeled the whole thing off. Unfortunately some of the anti-glare coating came off with the protector. I later realized the coating was on a piece of film so I peeled that off too. Now the screen looks brand new but there is no protector or anti-glare coating on it but IMO the screen looks brighter/clearer now.

If you want to contact me by email, it's (my screen name) at

the naked screen:
    <a href="" title="M7080355 by krysdafur, on Flickr">[​IMG]"640" height="480" alt="M7080355"></a>

lenses not included:
    <a href="" title="Olympus Pen F 38mm 1.8 by krysdafur, on Flickr">[​IMG]"640" height="480" alt="Olympus Pen F 38mm 1.8"></a>
    <a href="" title="Sony Nex-3 by krysdafur, on Flickr">[​IMG]"640" height="480" alt="Sony Nex-3"></a>

picture take with the nex
    <a href="" title="DSC03005.jpg by krysdafur, on Flickr">[​IMG]"640" height="480" alt="DSC03005.jpg"></a>