1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Sony A77 Brand New in Box

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by mackloon, Jul 25, 2012.

1. mackloon

mackloon New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Feb 25, 2012
    I recently bought a Pentax K5 and an a77. I cannot afford to keep both. I have not used the a77 yet. It came in a kit with the 16-50mm. My friend wanted the lens so I bought the kit. The camera has ZERO actuations. It is still wrapped in plastic.

If you are interested PM me.

Want to get $1100 + $15 shipped and tracked. Price is FIRM.

I will cover the Paypal fee. If you want insurance tack it on at the USPS rate. I pack well and have never had a problem, but damages caused by the courier are outside of my control. I will provide the original receipt. The camera is unregistered and was delivered to me direct from Sony. I just can't return because my friend kept the glass.

Thanks

2. mackloon

mackloon New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Feb 25, 2012
    Any interest in and SLT a77 shipped and paypalled for $1115. Brand new no actuations.