Sony A7 for $398.

Real Name
Phil
I've been trying to add this to my cart for the past 45 minutes but I keep getting…

"exceeded the warehouse quantity limit".

:-(

Just as well. I should learn to use what I got. ;-)

lenshoarder

Mu-43 All-Pro
I've been trying to add this to my cart for the past 45 minutes but I keep getting…

"exceeded the warehouse quantity limit".

Just as well. I should learn to use what I got. ;-)
You have to keep at it. Took me about 2-3 hours to get one today. The first time it came back in stock, it kept going out of stock by the time I got to checkout. They seem to allocate a few per bundle everytime. So I just walked down the bundle list. The second time I was already for it. Logged in, credit card already entered. I added it to my cart. Hit checkout. Hit submit. Got the confirmation.

dweller

Mu-43 Veteran
bah I should have checked earlier

it said $399 dollars but not in warehouse
then minutes later the price for same bundle has gone up to $1098
and it says temporarily on backorder

would have been great to try out my old lenses on, better luck next time

NY Gadget Guy

Mu-43 Regular
Adorama has made pricing errors in the other direction as well. Back when the DMC-G7 was $597 with kit lens and $100 gift card, Adorama's price popped up to $797 while B&H and Amazon still had it at $597. A couple of days later, Adorama's price went back down. Who knows if they lost any sales from that...

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom