1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Sony A65 body | Location: USA | Ships: ConUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Promit, Aug 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Sony A65 body
    </br>Prices</br> $500 + shipping + fees
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> ConUS
    </br>Description</br> I have a Sony A65 for sale in excellent condition. There are only light signs of wear and screen marks, certainly no marks on the mirror or sensor. Just a bit of dust here and there on the body. Includes all accessories -- charger, strap, battery, manuals, CDs, caps, and box. I am looking for $500 + shipping + applicable fees. ConUS only, no exceptions. I typically ship UPS Ground from 21239 if you'd like to estimate shipping; should be in the $15 range I imagine. Fees depend on your preferred payment method; I can accept Paypal gift or non-gift, Amazon Payments, or Google/Gmail payments.

SPECIAL: if you would like to use Google payments via Gmail, I can send invites to the program AND I will put in a $5 discount on the price. It's just like Paypal gift, except without Paypal's scumminess. See the Google page for more info: Google Wallet

I will entertain fair offers and am willing to meet halfway within a reasonable range for local pickup.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> UPS Ground
    </br>Shipping charge</br> -
    </br>Handling time</br> -
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.