1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Sony A37 kit with multiple lenses, flash and trigger | Location: Orlando | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by csnite, Sep 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csnite

csnite Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Feb 21, 2012
    Florida
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling Sony A37 kit with multiple lenses, flash and trigger
    Prices sold
    Location Orlando
    Ships to CONUS
    Description For sale is a Sony A37 kit, with multiple lenses, flash, and radio triggers. The camera is in excellent, like new condition, with charger, box, and cables. Included in the sale are the lenses and flash listed below. I am asking $700 for everything, or I am willing to trade for an E-PL5 kit plus cash or lenses.

• Sony 18-55 f3.5-5.6- SAL1855. This lens is the kit lens that came with the camera. It is in like new condition.
    • Sony 30mm f2.8 Macro-SAL30M28. This lens is in like new condition with aftermarket rear cap.
    • Minolta Maxxum 50 f1.7-This lens is in excellent condition, with no optical defects. Front and rear caps included
    • Minolta Maxxum 70-210 f4 "Beercan"- This lens is in ugly condition, with noticeable defects on the front filter ring and body. The optical quality is fine. No caps included
    • Yongnuo 460 flash-This flash is in like new condition. It is Sony mount.
    • Cowboy radio triggers- These radio triggers are in like new condition and fit the Sony hotshoe and Sony flash.
    For some reason, it isn't letting me post images, but they are all uploaded to my gallery here. https://www.mu-43.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=2445
    Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method USPS Priority
    Shipping charge $15.00
    Handling time Next Day
    References Ebay:cnite1208, This board as csnite
    Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. csnite

csnite Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Feb 21, 2012
    Florida
    Updated price to $650. Any interest? Make me an offer. I would be willing to look at a solid E-p3 kit in trade as well.

3. csnite

csnite Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Feb 21, 2012
    Florida
    Sold. Thanks

Sent using tapatalk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.