1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Sony A37 kit for sale or trade for e-pl5 | Location: USA, FL | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by csnite, Aug 23, 2013.

1. csnite

csnite Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Feb 21, 2012
    Florida
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Sony A37 kit for sale or trade for e-pl5
    </br>Prices</br> A37 with 18-55, 30 f2.8 macro, Maxxum 50 f1.7, Maxxum 70-200 f4, cowboy radio triggers, yongnuo flash: $650
    </br>Location</br> USA, FL
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> I am looking to trade down in size or sell outright my Sony A37 kit. I would be willing to trade the body and 18-55 for an e-pl5 with the 14-42 or a reasonable offer close to that. I would trade the whole kit for an E-pl5 and lenses.

I am not wanting to break the kit up for sale at this point.

Sony A37 with 18-55, Sony 30mm f2.8 macro, Minolta Maxxum 50 f1.7, Minolta "Beercan" 70-210 f4, Cowboy radio triggers, yongnuo 460 sony alpha mount: $650.

The camera and Sony 30mm are like new, and I still have the box for the camera. The Minolta 50mm is in very good shape. The 70-210 is very rough outside, with some minor scratches on the coating of the front element and a damaged filter ring, but it doesn't appear to affect the image quality. The radio triggers and flash are like new, barely used. I thought I would enjoy the faster AF and size of the Sony, but I now want to go back to mu-43.

Pictures available upon request.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    Shipping method</br> USPS Priority
    </br>Shipping charge</br> $15.00
    </br>Handling time</br> Next Day
    </br>References</br> mu-43, ebay cnite1208
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Open to trade offers
    • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. csnite

csnite Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Feb 21, 2012
    Florida
    I'm just going to bump this once before I ebay everything.

3. csnite

csnite Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Feb 21, 2012
    Florida
    Bump. Price lowered. Willing to accept offers for e-pl5 or e-pm2.