Somewhat good Fuji deals: Fuji X100 $850, X-E1 Body $850, X-E1 Kit $1250

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by drewbot, Oct 29, 2012.

1. drewbot

drewbot Mu-43 Top Veteran

Oct 21, 2011
    Toronto, ON
    This is a coupled coupon deal that I just came across.

Futureshop.ca is currently having a promotion for digital cameras.

Did someone say SAVINGS? Oh yes we did. - Future Shop

You can get up to $100 off a camera over $1000.

Add that to a $50 rebate that Fuji Canada is currently handing out for the purchase of an X-series camera, and you have $150 off an X100, X-E1, X-Pro 1, etc.

Offer expires Nov. 2 for the Futureshop deal. The Fuji rebate ends March 31, 2013.

I apologize that this thread is not m43 related but there are a ton of camera nuts here.

2. phrenic

phrenic Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 13, 2010
    Cool. Too bad the body only is 999.99, so you could only apply the 50$ coupon. Grrr. Iirc I think futureshop does a tradein program if you return any working or non working digital camera they credit you towards purchase of new camera (50$?) as well.

Sent from my iPad using Mu-43 App

3. drewbot

Oct 21, 2011
    Toronto, ON
    Try adding a camera accessory to the cart and see if it gives you the extra $50.

4. phrenic

phrenic Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 13, 2010
    Pardon my ignorance, but where's the Fuji rebate? Didn't see it on their main site nor any retailers. Link would be appreciated.

5. drewbot

Oct 21, 2011
    Toronto, ON
    It was a piece of paper I received from Billy from Fuji guys. It was handed out at the Henry's Exposure Show Toronto. Seems to be Fuji Canada only.

I can't seem to find the link (if there is one).

6. jimmyzou

jimmyzou Mu-43 Regular

Nov 11, 2011
    Canada
    This is a excellent deal, indeed

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.