Someone's poll on favorite camera of 2010

carpandean

Mu-43 Top Veteran
The Fuji X100 is winning currently, though I call foul -- that's not a 2010 camera, IMO.
I agree. It will likely be a 2011 camera, but that remains to be seen. Until you can buy it in a store, it should not count.

usayit

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
I checked off M9 as well. Its the M-body, M8, with a bunch of issues all worked out.

Its dumb to even list the X100 as no one knows the quality it will deliver.... its a 2011 model not 2010.

Pelao

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I agree regarding the X100. Interesting camera on paper, but still really unknown.

The Pentax K5 is getting a chunk of votes.

I am never sure of the value of such polls, but it has helped me avoid dealing with a messed up work schedule this week... :rolleyes:

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Oh Ye of little faith. Ye Shooter has chosen Thee X100.
Here in the USA I am to believe in something I cannot see.
The value and strength of the Almighty Dollar.
So tis easy for ye Shooter to have faith in the unseen.

Pelao

Mu-43 Top Veteran

Well, I kind of saw one in the flesh. It was at a show here in Toronto, and they had a detailed mock-up under glass. The Fuji staff were a bit uncomfortable - they were unable to answer any questions and did not know in advance that it would be present.

Even for a mock-up it looked just about perfect. By the end of the show there were scratch marks on the glass case...

Streetshooter

Administrator Emeritus
Well, I kind of saw one in the flesh. It was at a show here in Toronto, and they had a detailed mock-up under glass. The Fuji staff were a bit uncomfortable - they were unable to answer any questions and did not know in advance that it would be present.

Even for a mock-up it looked just about perfect. By the end of the show there were scratch marks on the glass case...

Prolly some saliva too.....

BobBill

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Bob Hively-Johnson

As those in another forum suggest, if not pic, it does not exist. In the case of Fuji, if it is not being sold, it does not exist. Common sense should be active, don't you think?

floppymoose

Mu-43 Regular
I agree the Fuji shouldn't count.

And I still voted for it. I want to influence the direction of camera evolution.

Latest threads

Top Bottom