1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

somebody gifted me a vf-2!

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by chromadame, Jan 4, 2012.

1. chromadame

chromadame Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 25, 2011
    Sorry I just had to share my excitement. Who doesn't love a surprise gift like that? And in silver, no less!

2. hkpzee

hkpzee Mu-43 All-Pro

Sep 5, 2011
    Hong Kong
    Patrick
    Enjoy your gift! It's an excellent viewfinder! :thumbup:

3. DiskMan101

DiskMan101 Mu-43 Regular

Apr 30, 2011
    Kansas City
    I snagged a VF2 and I don't know how I managed to do without it. Not only with manual lens but it also helps when using autofocus... enjoy your VF2 and thank whom ever gifted it to ya!

4. elpanda

elpanda Mu-43 Regular

Feb 22, 2011
    HK
    Jacques
    I just ordered one online, it should arrive tomorrow and I can't wait to test it :-d

5. DiskMan101

DiskMan101 Mu-43 Regular

Apr 30, 2011
    Kansas City
    I use my VF2 with auto lens as well. When I go to focus and it locks on to something in the background or something other than the subject, with the viewfinder I can tell in an instant. I have the EPL1 so the LCD isn't the greatest and seeing he different, at times, can be tricky... especially in sunlight.

6. starlabs

starlabs Mu-43 Top Veteran

Sep 30, 2010
    Los Angeles
    Congrats! The VF2 is a high quality piece of kit.

Just remember to keep an eagle eye on it for awhile after you get it. Due to manufacturing tolerances, your fit might be looser than others (and thus, prone to falling off).

I haven't had issues in mine, but I only use it in special cases - mostly, outdoors when I can't see anything on the lcd screen or if I'm attempting macro photography.

7. Ned

Ned Mu-43 Legend

Jul 18, 2010
    Alberta, Canada
    Oh, I haven't seen the VF-2 in silver, though it seems to be a common color for the VF-3.

Congratulations! That is a fine piece of equipment.