Some surprises in Washington DC, USA

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by burdickjp, Jun 4, 2016.

1. burdickjp

burdickjp Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 25, 2013
    I was in DC today. Not only did I see a lot of other u4/3 shooters, but the display for photography at the natural history museum had a GH-4 uploadfromtaptalk1465066990146.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900M using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 7
  2. Palmguy

Palmguy Mu-43 Regular

Mar 3, 2013
    NW Florida
    Brian
    Interesting. I was also in the Natural History Museum with my GX8 today. Haven't seen many Micro 4/3 shooters, just one today with an Olympus EPL and Panasonic 14.

• Like Like x 1
  3. burdickjp

burdickjp Mu-43 Veteran

Feb 25, 2013
    I saw someone in the museum with an E-M10. I've seen a lot of those recently. I had my E-M5 II and Oly pro 12-40 out today.

I did see some Panasonic u4/3s today. I was surprised I saw more Olys than Panas. I would've expected Panasonics to be more appealing to most people. I don't shoot video, so I like my Olys.

Sent from my SM-G900M using Tapatalk

4. fedward

fedward New to Mu-43

Apr 11, 2016
    Washington, DC
    Last week on my commute I saw an Asian tourist on the metro with what I think was an E-M5. I'd have complimented his refined taste but he got off after only one stop (and probably should have taken the Circulator in the first place).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.