1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] some nice legacy lenses

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jlabate, Apr 1, 2012.

1. jlabate

jlabate Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Nov 22, 2010
    I'm doing a little spring cleaning and have some beautiful legacy lenses for sale. For the listed prices I will include free USPS Priority Mail shipping in the USA and I'll cover the PayPal fees. I also have m4/3 adapters, most Rainbow Imaging, that I will include for an extra $15.

Tokina SL 135mm/2.8 SL135 in Konica AR mount, made in Japan, exceptionally clean condition, in box, front and rear caps, sliding lens hood, unfilled warranty card (lol), $100.

Tokina 500mm/f8 Mirror Lens TM500 in Konica AR mount, exceptionally clean, in box, with front and rear caps, neutral density filters in case, lens hood, unfilled warranty card (lol), $165.

Konica 200mm/F4 Hexanon in AR mount, exceptionally clean, in box, with front and rear caps, sliding lens hood, hard case, $100.

Olympus 50mm/1.4 G. Zuiko Auto-S, very clean, with front and rear caps, $125.

SLR Magic 26mm/1.4 Toy Lens in m4/3 mount, like new, in box with front and rear caps, all the colored rings, $85.

Minolta 28mm/f2.8 MD, exceptionally clean, with front and rear caps, lens hood, $100.

Again, I will include free USPS Priority Mail shipping in the USA and I'll cover the PayPal fees. And if you want I'll include an m4/3 adapter for an extra $15

Attached Files: