1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] some nice legacy lenses

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by jlabate, Apr 1, 2012.

1. jlabate

jlabate Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Nov 22, 2010
    I'm doing a little spring cleaning and have some beautiful legacy lenses for sale. For the listed prices I will include free USPS Priority Mail shipping in the USA and I'll cover the PayPal fees. I also have m4/3 adapters, most Rainbow Imaging, that I will include for an extra $15.

Tokina SL 135mm/2.8 SL135 in Konica AR mount, made in Japan, exceptionally clean condition, in box, front and rear caps, sliding lens hood, unfilled warranty card (lol), $100.

Tokina 500mm/f8 Mirror Lens TM500 in Konica AR mount, exceptionally clean, in box, with front and rear caps, neutral density filters in case, lens hood, unfilled warranty card (lol), $165.

Konica 200mm/F4 Hexanon in AR mount, exceptionally clean, in box, with front and rear caps, sliding lens hood, hard case, $100.

Olympus 50mm/1.4 G. Zuiko Auto-S, very clean, with front and rear caps, $125.

SLR Magic 26mm/1.4 Toy Lens in m4/3 mount, like new, in box with front and rear caps, all the colored rings, $85.

Minolta 28mm/f2.8 MD, exceptionally clean, with front and rear caps, lens hood, $100.

Again, I will include free USPS Priority Mail shipping in the USA and I'll cover the PayPal fees. And if you want I'll include an m4/3 adapter for an extra $15

Attached Files: