1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Some more from our home

Discussion in 'Nature' started by texascbx, Jul 21, 2010.

1. texascbx

texascbx Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    Texas
    Many of these were taken through the glass of the sliding back door. Not sure about this HTML and the slideshow so I tried something new with the code tags. All taken with G1 and 45-200 lens. In the lower right corner you can hover your mouse and see the full screen control.:biggrin:

Code:
    <embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" quality="high" width="640" height="480" align="" src="http://www.zenfolio.com/zf/code/slideshow/embedded.swf" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="id=115679602&background=0xf5f5f5&delay=5&transition=2&loop=1&random=0&allowfs=1&allowthumbs=1&showlink=1&allowtitles=0&showtitles=1&autostart=1&allowtopbar=1&allowcontrols=1&transparent=0&loop_music=1&frame=0xcccccc&preloader=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.zenfolio.com%2Fzf%2Fcode%2Fslideshow%2F002.swf&preloader_params=color%3D0xffffff"></embed>

• Like Like x 3
  2. texascbx

texascbx Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    Texas
    I guess my little trick worked to embed the slideshow. I'm lazy and Zenfolio makes the create slideshow deal so easy!:biggrin:

3. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Wow, Ricky - that is very cool! What a slideshow - from baby birds to farm implements, round bales, a wasp on the birdbath, and fantastic sunsets AND that poor longhorn with his head under the fence!! Did he get out OK?:eek:

Seriously, you have some very nice shots and that is one really neat slideshow!:2thumbs:

You have a beautiful place.

• Like Like x 1
  4. texascbx

texascbx Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    Texas
    That longhorn managed to bend the water pipe coming up out of the ground and the electric conduit tied to the water pipe came loose, pulling all the wires loose so I had to move the water trough in front of it to keep Miss destructo AKA Daisy from rooting my water line out of the ground. Moses is not as bad as Daisy about tearing things up I guess because his horns are only a foot long.:biggrin:

5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Wonderful - so Daisy was the culprit and here I thought she was a he!

What a great place you've got there - so much going on right outside your door.

P.S. Is that a sculpture of an Irish Setter with your Irish Setter in the background?

• Like Like x 1
  6. texascbx

texascbx Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 30, 2009
    Texas
    I saw those concrete dogs the other day and they had two so I bought them both. They look like setters. They are guarding the front door sidewalk. They are there to honor Tony and Liam, our last two show dogs that have been gone now for about three years.

p995661707-4.

p214919157-4.