1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Some Great Deals on Canon Photo Paper - Buy 1 get 4 free

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by yakky, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Itchybiscuit

Itchybiscuit Photon Mangler

Dec 10, 2013
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Ivor
    I'm not in the USA but I checked anyway, it's all gone...

2. kwalsh

kwalsh Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 3, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    That particular deal is all gone, but a bunch nearly like it and for larger papers as well are still available and in stock. Just look a little bit further down in the linked thread and there is a list of comparable deals that just vary in the number of pages per pack or the page size.

3. esnift

esnift Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 17, 2013
    Boston, MA
    Dan
    Looks like the Buy 1 get 4 deals are all gone, but there are a few buy 1 get 2 free offers if you follow the link.

4. Itchybiscuit

Dec 10, 2013
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Ivor
    I was merely commenting on the 5 packs for $9.99 deal.

The other offers aren't in the same league. :thumbup:

5. yakky

yakky Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Actually they are. the 300 sheets of 4x6 for $12 isn't a good deal?

6. Itchybiscuit

Dec 10, 2013
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Ivor
    I love the interwebs - it always brings to mind that old meme: 'I can't come to bed yet, someone is WRONG on the interwebs'.

All I did was venture an opinion which by definition, can't be wrong - it's only an opinion. No reply was required. :smile:

7. kwalsh

kwalsh Mu-43 Top Veteran

Mar 3, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    I think the point was to clarify for others an equivalent deal was available and to check the site.

Five packs of 50 (250 sheets total) for $10 is $0.04 per sheet.
    Three packs of 100 (300 sheets total) for $12 is also $0.04.

I think most people looking for a lot of cheap paper would consider them very much in "the same league" and would want to know they should check out the options still available.

• Like Like x 1
  8. yakky

yakky Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Umm, there was a reply required... you said "The other offers aren't in the same league" As suggested, many might pass over a great price if they read your all out of stock comment. Thanks for adding a whole lot of value to this thread.