1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

Some Great Deals on Canon Photo Paper - Buy 1 get 4 free

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by yakky, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Itchybiscuit

Itchybiscuit Photon Mangler Subscribing Member

Dec 10, 2013
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Ivor
    I'm not in the USA but I checked anyway, it's all gone...

2. kwalsh

kwalsh Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Mar 3, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    That particular deal is all gone, but a bunch nearly like it and for larger papers as well are still available and in stock. Just look a little bit further down in the linked thread and there is a list of comparable deals that just vary in the number of pages per pack or the page size.

3. esnift

esnift Mu-43 Veteran

Mar 17, 2013
    Boston, MA
    Dan
    Looks like the Buy 1 get 4 deals are all gone, but there are a few buy 1 get 2 free offers if you follow the link.

4. Itchybiscuit

Dec 10, 2013
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Ivor
    I was merely commenting on the 5 packs for $9.99 deal.

The other offers aren't in the same league. :thumbup:

5. yakky

yakky Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Actually they are. the 300 sheets of 4x6 for $12 isn't a good deal?

6. Itchybiscuit

Dec 10, 2013
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Ivor
    I love the interwebs - it always brings to mind that old meme: 'I can't come to bed yet, someone is WRONG on the interwebs'.

All I did was venture an opinion which by definition, can't be wrong - it's only an opinion. No reply was required. :smile:

7. kwalsh

kwalsh Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Mar 3, 2012
    Baltimore, MD
    I think the point was to clarify for others an equivalent deal was available and to check the site.

Five packs of 50 (250 sheets total) for $10 is $0.04 per sheet.
    Three packs of 100 (300 sheets total) for $12 is also $0.04.

I think most people looking for a lot of cheap paper would consider them very much in "the same league" and would want to know they should check out the options still available.

• Like Like x 1
  8. yakky

yakky Mu-43 Top Veteran

Jul 1, 2013
    Umm, there was a reply required... you said "The other offers aren't in the same league" As suggested, many might pass over a great price if they read your all out of stock comment. Thanks for adding a whole lot of value to this thread.