1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Some cool E-M5 accessories I got in the mail from Amazon Japan!

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by Vulpix, May 3, 2012.

1. Vulpix

Vulpix Mu-43 Regular

Dec 23, 2011
    l72QU.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

qweLQ.jpg

Yes, the EP-11 is much much bigger. Just something some of you might want to take note.

3bhUo.jpg

AmSTL.jpg

Strapping it on tomorrow or something.

:2thumbs:

2. caimi

caimi Mu-43 All-Pro

Apr 13, 2012
    middle US
    Caimi caimiphotography.com
    From japan to where?

May I ask where you are located? I would like to order a BLN-1 since but read elsewhere they do not fulfill oders to USA.

3. gsciorio

gsciorio Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 29, 2011
    Miami, FL
    Nice you got the battery! Where are you located? How were the prices?

4. Vulpix

Vulpix Mu-43 Regular

Dec 23, 2011
    I'm located in Singapore. I used a forwarding service, their site is 日本ã®é€šè²©å•†å“ã®æµ·å¤–発é€ï¼ˆå›½éš›é…é€ï¼‰ä»£è¡Œã‚µãƒ¼ãƒ“スã€è»¢é€ã‚³ãƒ*】 but not sure if they do forwarding to America? Do note that they will use UPS for shipping and it will cost a little more than the usual EMS because they can't ship batteries via EMS.

Prices were a little more than I expected. :(  I think I paid around US$70 for this baby after spreading shipping around. :( 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.