1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Solution to wallet to hold Lee Seven5 filters

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by rklepper, Jan 16, 2014.

1. rklepper

rklepper Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 19, 2012
    Iowa, USA
    Robert
    I was frustrated that Lee did not sell a filter wallet fo the Seven5 filters. In fact here is the repose from Lee when asked about the availability of the filter wallets.:

Thank you for your inquiry. Micro-fiber filter wraps should be available shortly. In addition,we're creating padded wallets that will be available around September of this year.

Sincerely,

John Adler
    LEE Filters USA
    jadler@leefiltersusa.com
    (800)576-5055

So after searching high and low I discovered the following pouch to carry Lee Seven5 filters. I seem to be able to use it both with and without the felt cases they came with. They hold the filters perfectly. They hold 3 filters so I think I am just going to use one for the hard edge GND filters and the other for the soft edge GND filter. They are fairly reasonable also so later if Lee issues a more elegant solution it will not be too big of an issue to change to their filter wallet. Although these seem pretty rugged, especially for the price.

Here is the link for the item at Amazon:

-->CLICK HERE<--

And here are some photos showing how I use the wallet.

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

As you can see I can store the filters in there with the felt cases on for added safety. It also folds into a small form so I think they will be easy to carry.

I hope this helps someone out.

• Like Like x 1
  2. JudyM

JudyM Mu-43 All-Pro

May 5, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Photos like this are always helpful. Thanks for taking the time.

3. rklepper

Dec 19, 2012
    Iowa, USA
    Robert
    You are welcome. I figured as long I spent the time to figure it out this far I just as well share. And there have to be others that are frustrated by the lack of storage for new items sometimes.

cheers.

Doc

4. cdo221

cdo221 Mu-43 Rookie

May 3, 2013
    Oh this looks great! I wouldn't have thought to use a circular pouch for these Lee filters. Thanks for finding and sharing this, I just placed an order for one. It looks perfect for the 3 Seven5 sized filters I have.

5. rklepper

Dec 19, 2012
    Iowa, USA
    Robert
    Yes, it works perfectly.

Glad it helped.