Soligor 24-45mm 3.5-4.5

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by dbuckle, May 24, 2011.

1. dbuckle

dbuckle Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

beautiful.. Did you do any post processing? Is that an MD mount lens?

3. dbuckle

It is the Konica AR mount but it comes in many different mounts. I did some PP adjustments and of course converted to B&W.

4. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Ahhh , I like the PP you done. It is a beautiful Photo. I knew it had to be something, it almost looks like HDR. I cannot get my B&W photos to look like that but then i set the B&W to shoot in the camera and haven't really learned to post process anthing yet.
    I been shooting Film for years. Mostly B&W, and i just go into digital a few months ago.

I been loking for a lens in that focal range for my Film camera. I almost got a Vivitar Series 1 24-48 mm 1:3.8, but was not sure how good it would be. Anyway I stopped looking when i got my Panny G1. Still i like the sharpness that lens appears to have ..
    DO you remember about what stop you had it at?

5. dbuckle

I think it was shot at 5.6. I always shoot in colour and convert to B&W in PS. I have some Vivitar lenses. I look for the ones with serial numbers beginning with 22.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.