1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

Soligor 24-45mm 3.5-4.5

Discussion in 'Adapted Lenses' started by dbuckle, May 24, 2011.

1. dbuckle

dbuckle Mu-43 Hall of Famer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

beautiful.. Did you do any post processing? Is that an MD mount lens?

3. dbuckle

It is the Konica AR mount but it comes in many different mounts. I did some PP adjustments and of course converted to B&W.

4. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Ahhh , I like the PP you done. It is a beautiful Photo. I knew it had to be something, it almost looks like HDR. I cannot get my B&W photos to look like that but then i set the B&W to shoot in the camera and haven't really learned to post process anthing yet.
    I been shooting Film for years. Mostly B&W, and i just go into digital a few months ago.

I been loking for a lens in that focal range for my Film camera. I almost got a Vivitar Series 1 24-48 mm 1:3.8, but was not sure how good it would be. Anyway I stopped looking when i got my Panny G1. Still i like the sharpness that lens appears to have ..
    DO you remember about what stop you had it at?

5. dbuckle

I think it was shot at 5.6. I always shoot in colour and convert to B&W in PS. I have some Vivitar lenses. I look for the ones with serial numbers beginning with 22.