• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD

Buy/Sell feedback for 996gt2 (3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

996gt2

Mu-43 Regular
PL1 withdrawn for now. Decided to give it another try with the 17mm.

Minolta 50mm and Adapter SOLD.

Mu-43 Legend
This is OBSCENE price for this camera. It's tough to get a USED tiny sensored compact at this price. Someone has to buy this!

Mu-43 Legend
My bad (and probably why one shouldn't comment on someone else's FS post! My apologies all around).

carpandean

Mu-43 Top Veteran
My bad (and probably why one shouldn't comment on someone else's FS post! My apologies all around).
Nah, I was just poking fun. It's still a very good price, especially for someone who already has a :43: camera with lenses or a lot of legacy lenses from another camera.

996gt2

Mu-43 Regular
Hey everyone,

Yes, it doesn't come with a lens, but I think that gives you more freedom in lens choices if you don't like kit lenses :)

I did add a legacy lens to the sale thread if any of you are interested. PM me if you are interested in either or both.

stingOM

Mu-43 Regular
Hi,
I am interested in your Minolta MC-Rokkor X 50mm f/1.7 lens on its own. Will you ship to Europe? Thanks, Si.

996gt2

Mu-43 Regular
Bump, everything still available. This would make a great starter kit for someone who wants to get into Micro 4/3!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom