1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] (SOLD)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Glen L, May 26, 2013.

1. Glen L

Glen L Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Apr 23, 2012
    Ottawa, Ont
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> OMD EM5 12-50 Kit C/W HLD-6 Grip & 3 Batteries 3 year Warr
    </br>Prices</br> 1050.00 CAN Paypal gift
    1080.00 CAN Paypal Regular
    (Shipping Extra) Canada Post
    I will also accept e-mail money transfers if you live in Canada
    </br>Location</br> Canada
    </br>Ships to</br> US/Canada
    </br>Description</br> I have a fairly new Black OM-D EM5 12-50 Kit C/W HLD-6 Battery Grip and 2 Extra BLN-1 batteries The body has about 700 frames put through it as it was warranty replaced in Sept 2012 with a new body.
    **************SOLD*************************

The camera has a 3 year international warranty through Henry's Camera so it Is fully transferable to anyone that buys it regardless of there location:thumbup:
    See the details here:
    Henry's Extended Life Plan - Henry's best camera store in Canada

The Body&Grip condition is Mint! Not mark on it anywhere. I also have the retail box and all the contents that come's with it. The 12-50 lens was never used only tested once and put back in the box as I used primes only.

I will ship it with the invoice from Henry's Camera so you can do the warranty transfer.

I'm located in Ottawa,Ont for those who would like to pick it up locally. I can work for Henry's Camera in Orleans, Ont at 613 830-8500 if you have any questions.

I have 100% ebay under glenl2012 as a buyer also have a good reference on the POTN when I sold my NEX 5n to a member. Here's the link

Canon Digital Photography Forums

Here are some of the photo's I shot with this camera:

Olympus EM-5 Images - a set on Flickr
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> Canada Post
    </br>Shipping charge</br> -
    </br>Handling time</br> -
    </br>References</br> ebay glenl2012, POTN see link posted in description f
    </br>Additional comments</br>
    • Not open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files: