• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Sold/Withdraw: E-P1 body, lenses (Panasonic, Voigtlander, and C-Mount), other stuff

Buy/Sell feedback for dyao (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dyao

New to Mu-43
Up for sale: a lot of stuff. All prices include shipping through UPS or USPS to any destination in the CONUS (buyer chooses) - insurance, if requested, will be paid by buyer. International buyers, PM me and we'll work something out. If you would like more pictures of any of the items please let me know.

If you would like to buy two or more items let me know and I can give a discount.

1. "User" E-P1 - $325 OBO SOLD

2. Panasonic 7-14mm - $850 PRICE REDUCED
Bought from a person in Hong Kong who bought it last November. Comes with receipts from a Hong Kong store. I would say it is 95% new - very clean, glass is perfect, etc. Box, lens, caps, manual, carrying case.
P7016338 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

3. Voigtlander Ultron 28mm/2.0 - SOLD
Bought in Hong Kong, very clean, I have not used it since I bought it - hence I'm selling it! Box, lens, caps, manual.
P7016335 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

4. Voigtlander Heliar 12mm/5.6 LTM w/ finder - $425
Withdrawn

5. Voigtlander Skopar 21mm/4 LTM w/ finder - $280 SOLD

6. Russian lenses - Industar-50 50mm/3.5 - $15
Glass appears to be clean.
Industar 50: P7016325 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

7. Pentax 110 kit w/ M4/3 adapter - $60
Comes with everything you see in the picture. Other than being dusty, everything is in good condition. I have separated the lens mount from one of the bodies. The other body still seems to work, shutter fires with lens attached but won't fire if the lens is not attached. Comes with the tele (50mm), two normals (24mm) and one wide (18mm).

Comes with the m4/3 adapter from jinfinance, there might be a light leak but it won't be noticeable at all as you'll be shooting at 2.8 all of the time and won't be able to make long exposures... I would be willing to split at $60 for the Pentax 110 pieces / $40 for the adapter, but first preference would go to whoever wants to buy the full kit.
P7016336 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

9. C-mount 25mm/1.9 lenses - $35 each.
Various c-mount 25mm 1.9 lenses I've picked up, in varying states of quality. All of them have some dust visible, I can't tell if it's inside the lens or outside as I haven't bothered to clean them. Should not affect image quality at all unless you like to shoot blue skies at f/16...adapter is from ebay seller Hawkpeng.

Bell & Howell Super Comat - Outside is pretty clean, focus ring is smooth but is a little stiff through some of the range. P7016318 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Ampex Vidicon - Seems very similar to the Packard Bell, focusing and aperture ring turn smoothly. P7016321 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Any questions, let me know!

dyao

New to Mu-43
Voigtlander 28mm/2 sold!

Buy my Panny 7-14mm! Not available from major retailers at the moment. I'll throw in a surprise goodie!

dyao

New to Mu-43
Price drops:

Panny 7-14mm: $850 shipped.

Pentax 110 kit (includes the M43 adapter): $60 shipped.

dyao

New to Mu-43
110 kit sold.

7-14mm still available! Remember, in 35mm terms this lens is 4mm wider than the Oly 9-14, and constant f/4 to boot - and each mm counts for a LOT at the wide end...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom