1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Sold: Voigtlander and Metabones adapters

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by tonys05, Jan 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tonys05

tonys05 Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Aug 17, 2010
    Philly
    I've got a Voigtlander F (Nikon) MFT/LEM adapter (nikon lenses to mFT body). Flawless condition; both plastic caps; box and instruction papers. B&H has them for $179 but they are today temporarily out of stock. Price is $100 plus shipping and insurance via USPS Priority Mail.

Also, I've got a Metabones L/M to mu4/3 adapter I was using to attach my VC lenses to my E-P2. Since I no longer have my E-P2, having given it to my son for Christmas, I no longer need it. has original box and instruction papers, rear cap, but no plastic front cap; i'm not even sure it came with one:rolleyes: Listed on eBay from Hong Kong at 89.95. I'll sell mine for $65 plus shipping and insurance via USPS Priority Mail.

SOLD :)

tony

2. tonys05

tonys05 Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

Aug 17, 2010
    Philly
    both are SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.