1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD: Very Clean Olympus E-PL1, 14-42 Lens, Bag, SD, Original Box, Receipt.

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by suboxes, Nov 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suboxes

suboxes New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Oct 23, 2010
    Sold- Locally
    For Sale black Olympus E-PL1 with 14-42 kit lens for $445. All of the original accessories are included. The camera is in very clean condition with about 800-1200 clicks (if someone knows how to tell the exact number let me know and I will check it). The camera is unregistered and I will be including the mid April receipt from Ritz Camera so it should be covered until April 2011. Additionally I will be including a Tamrac camera bag and two 2GB SD cards. I have a plastic screen protector on the camera and it has been very well taken care of. The $445 covers the paypal fees and priority shipping. If you live in Northern Utah it'd be a little less due to no shipping/paypal fees.---Reduced to $420---
    PICT0038.JPG
    PICT0039.JPG
    PICT0049.JPG
    PICT0052.JPG
    PICT0050.JPG
    PICT0055.JPG

2. suboxes

suboxes New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Oct 23, 2010
    Reduced to $420.

3. bilzmale