1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD USA Olympus XZ-1 LNIB w/Franiac custom grip, extra OEM battery and OEM charger

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by frank2001, Sep 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frank2001

frank2001 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Feb 6, 2011
    Atlanta
    SOLD

Olympus XZ-1 LNIB w/Franiac custom grip, extra OEM battery and OEM charger
    What a fantastic little camera!
    Olympus without a doubt produces the BEST (IMHO) out of camera images that are nearly perfect with absolutely no post processing!
    I just love the out of camera Jpegs. They’re better, IMHO, than Photo shopped pictures from other cameras!
    Plus the fast f/1.8 Zuiko lens is razor Sharp!
    Unfortunately, this camera, even with the grip is just too small for my Huge hands
    My loss = your gain
    This Olympus XZ-1 camera (New lower List price $399.99) is in pristine condition and has under 3k shutter clicks plus is boxed and includes everything as shipped from the factory PLUS:
    Richard Franiac Custom Grip a $32.00 value.
    The camera did not come with a battery charger and included only a usb charger cord for charging only with the battery installed in the camera .
    Boo Olympus! It’s S-L-O-W recharging and makes it almost impossible to have a back up battery charged and ready to go so……………...
    Included in my package is a Genuine Olympus LI-50CBA charger List $54.95 and....
    an Extra Genuine Olympus Li-50 battery List $44.00
    Total Over $530.00!
    You get it all for a HUGE savings!
    Shipped USA ONLY for $289.99
    Photobucket is down and pics will be added later but it is in pristine condition so if I were you, I'd grab it quickly as it surely won't last long.
    I have tons of + Feedback @ FM and “bay just ask.

2. okinana

okinana Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Sep 21, 2011
    Philadelphia, PA
    What's the color? When did you buy it? I'm interested.

3. frank2001

frank2001 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Feb 6, 2011
    Atlanta
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.