• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD: (UK based) Panasonic Lumix G 14-140mm f/4-5.8 lens for micro 4/3

Status
Not open for further replies.

gcogger

Mu-43 Veteran
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Real Name
Graeme
Now SOLD.

Mint condition Panasonic Lumix G 14-140mm f/4-5.8 lens for micro 4/3. With original hood, caps and Panasonic soft case.

£440 + P&P at cost

Would prefer internet bank transfer, but Paypal is OK subject to negotiation :)
Will ship anywhere, but you pay the postage.
This is also advertised elsewhere.

I've just bought it as part of a kit with the GH1 camera, sold as "Like new" condition by Park Cameras (the ad is still showing on their site at time of posting). I only wanted the camera, but it's hard to find one without the lens, so I decided to buy the kit and sell the lens immediately.

I'm pretty new to this forum (and micro 4/3 in general!) but I've 100% feedback on ebay under the same name. I am also a long standing member (over 2000 posts) on the Canon photography forums , and have sold a few things there and on AVForums, again under the same user name.

To the photos - sorry about a little dust in places!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

gcogger

Mu-43 Veteran
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Real Name
Graeme
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fully insured shipping to Germany would be £12. Without insurance it would only be about £5, but that would have to be at your risk!

Thanks for the interest :)

kiynook

Mu-43 Regular
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:-(

I got mine earlier this year new at USD1250. Love it...here's an Oly E-P2 soft focus art filter shot

2wheel_simon

New to Mu-43
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

Just joined the forum as my EPL-1 is winging it's way to me as I type this. I would like to buy your lens if I may, £440 delivered to the UK (insurance and all that I assume) would be excellent. I am a regular Ebayer with 100% rating under the same user name as here if you want to check me out there. Most happy to use PayPal if that is OK and I can have the money to you this afternoon if that is all ok.

Rgds

Simon

PS As a brand new member I see that I am not allowed to use the marketplace until I have passed the mu-43 initiation test :) So I'll just have to see you in Ebay world. S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom