1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD: (UK based) Panasonic Lumix G 14-140mm f/4-5.8 lens for micro 4/3

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by gcogger, Aug 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gcogger

gcogger Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 25, 2010
    UK
    Graeme
    Now SOLD.

Mint condition Panasonic Lumix G 14-140mm f/4-5.8 lens for micro 4/3. With original hood, caps and Panasonic soft case.

£440 + P&P at cost

Would prefer internet bank transfer, but Paypal is OK subject to negotiation :)
    Will ship anywhere, but you pay the postage.
    This is also advertised elsewhere.

I've just bought it as part of a kit with the GH1 camera, sold as "Like new" condition by Park Cameras (the ad is still showing on their site at time of posting). I only wanted the camera, but it's hard to find one without the lens, so I decided to buy the kit and sell the lens immediately.

I'm pretty new to this forum (and micro 4/3 in general!) but I've 100% feedback on ebay under the same name. I am also a long standing member (over 2000 posts) on the Canon photography forums , and have sold a few things there and on AVForums, again under the same user name.

To the photos - sorry about a little dust in places!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. pana-user

pana-user New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Aug 23, 2010
    hallo,can u tell me the price p+p to germany please,
    peter

3. gcogger

gcogger Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 25, 2010
    UK
    Graeme
    Fully insured shipping to Germany would be £12. Without insurance it would only be about £5, but that would have to be at your risk!

Thanks for the interest :)

4. gcogger

gcogger Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 25, 2010
    UK
    Graeme
    Surely someone wants to at least make me an offer? The best UK price appears to be ~£690... :)

5. gcogger

gcogger Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 25, 2010
    UK
    Graeme
    OK, last try - dropped to £440. Going to ebay on Sunday if not sold.

6. kiynook

kiynook Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Aug 16, 2010
    :-(

I got mine earlier this year new at USD1250. Love it...here's an Oly E-P2 soft focus art filter shot

7035812-1.

7. 2wheel_simon

2wheel_simon New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Sep 10, 2010
    Hi

Just joined the forum as my EPL-1 is winging it's way to me as I type this. I would like to buy your lens if I may, £440 delivered to the UK (insurance and all that I assume) would be excellent. I am a regular Ebayer with 100% rating under the same user name as here if you want to check me out there. Most happy to use PayPal if that is OK and I can have the money to you this afternoon if that is all ok.

Rgds

Simon

PS As a brand new member I see that I am not allowed to use the marketplace until I have passed the mu-43 initiation test :) So I'll just have to see you in Ebay world. S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.