COMPLETED SOLD: (UK based) Panasonic Lumix G 14-140mm f/4-5.8 lens for micro 4/3

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by gcogger, Aug 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gcogger

gcogger Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 25, 2010
    UK
    Graeme
    Now SOLD.

Mint condition Panasonic Lumix G 14-140mm f/4-5.8 lens for micro 4/3. With original hood, caps and Panasonic soft case.

£440 + P&P at cost

Would prefer internet bank transfer, but Paypal is OK subject to negotiation :)
    Will ship anywhere, but you pay the postage.
    This is also advertised elsewhere.

I've just bought it as part of a kit with the GH1 camera, sold as "Like new" condition by Park Cameras (the ad is still showing on their site at time of posting). I only wanted the camera, but it's hard to find one without the lens, so I decided to buy the kit and sell the lens immediately.

I'm pretty new to this forum (and micro 4/3 in general!) but I've 100% feedback on ebay under the same name. I am also a long standing member (over 2000 posts) on the Canon photography forums , and have sold a few things there and on AVForums, again under the same user name.

To the photos - sorry about a little dust in places!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. pana-user

pana-user New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Aug 23, 2010
    hallo,can u tell me the price p+p to germany please,
    peter

3. gcogger

gcogger Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 25, 2010
    UK
    Graeme
    Fully insured shipping to Germany would be £12. Without insurance it would only be about £5, but that would have to be at your risk!

Thanks for the interest :)

4. gcogger

gcogger Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 25, 2010
    UK
    Graeme
    Surely someone wants to at least make me an offer? The best UK price appears to be ~£690... :)

5. gcogger

gcogger Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

May 25, 2010
    UK
    Graeme
    OK, last try - dropped to £440. Going to ebay on Sunday if not sold.

6. kiynook

kiynook Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Aug 16, 2010
    :-(

I got mine earlier this year new at USD1250. Love it...here's an Oly E-P2 soft focus art filter shot

[​IMG]

7. 2wheel_simon

2wheel_simon New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Sep 10, 2010
    Hi

Just joined the forum as my EPL-1 is winging it's way to me as I type this. I would like to buy your lens if I may, £440 delivered to the UK (insurance and all that I assume) would be excellent. I am a regular Ebayer with 100% rating under the same user name as here if you want to check me out there. Most happy to use PayPal if that is OK and I can have the money to you this afternoon if that is all ok.

Rgds

Simon

PS As a brand new member I see that I am not allowed to use the marketplace until I have passed the mu-43 initiation test :) So I'll just have to see you in Ebay world. S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.