COMPLETED Sold: the D700 has to go!

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by dko22, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dko22

dko22 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jul 26, 2010
    Stuttgart, Germany
    well, I've committed myself to :43: now with a purchase of the lovely 7-14 especially so the Nikon D700 has to go. Although I've advertised locally, I thought it might be worth putting it on here as well as we have many dual system users of FF and :43:

Basically, it is still in virtually new condition with a mere 1782 clicks. Complete with box except for a mislaid main manual. Still under original store warranty and I have registered an extended year with Nikon. Best to come and have a look if you're in central Scotland, otherwise will post at cost to the UK and, if necessary, Europe

looking for £1300. Will put on ebay if necessary where they usually go for more than this but prefer to avoid their extortionate charges.

PS I have also a 17-35 for which I have already been offered £750 but if anyone is particularly keen on this lens and will offer more than pls say!

UPDATE I have now managed to sell this locally so thread can be closed. Thanks to those who replied
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Jamus

Jamus Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Apr 18, 2010
    So tempted! :p
    However, I just don't have a good enough reason to upgrade my D300s to a D700. Waiting for the next upgrade.
  3. aosty

aosty New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Aug 14, 2010
    Free bump... it's a tough decision - I did the same thing over the past few weeks... sold my D700, 14-24, and some other lenses.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.