1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Sold: the D700 has to go!

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by dko22, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dko22

dko22 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jul 26, 2010
    Stuttgart, Germany
    well, I've committed myself to :43: now with a purchase of the lovely 7-14 especially so the Nikon D700 has to go. Although I've advertised locally, I thought it might be worth putting it on here as well as we have many dual system users of FF and :43:

Basically, it is still in virtually new condition with a mere 1782 clicks. Complete with box except for a mislaid main manual. Still under original store warranty and I have registered an extended year with Nikon. Best to come and have a look if you're in central Scotland, otherwise will post at cost to the UK and, if necessary, Europe

looking for £1300. Will put on ebay if necessary where they usually go for more than this but prefer to avoid their extortionate charges.

David

PS I have also a 17-35 for which I have already been offered £750 but if anyone is particularly keen on this lens and will offer more than pls say!

UPDATE I have now managed to sell this locally so thread can be closed. Thanks to those who replied

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jamus

Jamus Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Apr 18, 2010
    Ugh.
    So tempted! :p
    However, I just don't have a good enough reason to upgrade my D300s to a D700. Waiting for the next upgrade.

3. aosty

aosty New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Aug 14, 2010
    Free bump... it's a tough decision - I did the same thing over the past few weeks... sold my D700, 14-24, and some other lenses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.