• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Sold: Silver E-P2 w/ 17mm, Price Reduced

Buy/Sell feedback for carpandean (9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

carpandean

Mu-43 Top Veteran
**SOLD** As I've mentioned elsewhere, I bought this kit (pics attached) after seeing the amazing pictures of silver E-P2's with adapted rangefinder lenses. I have only taken it out of the original box that I bought it new in to check out the feel and basic operation. I charged the battery, attached the lens and turned it on. After that, I basically looked around with the LCD and tried to frame some shots (not actually taken) to see how I liked it. I did actuate the shutter once when I went to test the AF ... while in M mode. :redface: It didn't take me long to decide that I really should have gone with my original choice, the GF1 (which I just purchased with a 14-45mm.) Completely a personal taste issue, as many here will tell you how much they love the E-P2.

The original seller (it's a store, but I purchased it through their Ebay account) offered a full refund, but in store credit since it's open box, but not defective. Since I already bought the GF1, I need it in cash. So, here's your chance to get basically a new, harder-to-find silver E-P2 with 17mm for a bit of a discount. I'm hoping for $650 shipped, but there maybe some wiggle room. I would also consider a partial trade including one or more of: LVF-1 or Panny 20mm/f1.7 or maybe a black Oly 17mm/f2.8 (I know, I know, but I just can't put a silver plastic lens on a black GF1.) I would prefer to use Paypal for both our protection and I will only ship to the US (48 contiguous states.)

Attachments

• EP2-Front.jpg
    EP2-Front.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 273
  • EP2-Back.jpg
    EP2-Back.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 216
  • EP2-Box.jpg
    EP2-Box.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 259

carpandean

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I may, but it, combined with my GF1 purchase, was more than I had intended to spend right now. Plus, I figured someone here might like a good deal on a silver E-P2 (black ones seem have lower prices, in general, probably due to the popularity of the retro look); a win-win situation.

helens

New to Mu-43
If you're open to wriggling on the US only (I'm here in Aus) I'm interested :smile:

L

Lee S

Sell body only?

Would you consider selling the body separately? I have the 17mm pancake (in silver) already and do not need another.

Lee

carpandean

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I'd consider it. I don't really want the 17mm (at least, not in silver), so I'd have to try and sell it separately. So, maybe $450 for the body shipped?

L

Lee S

That is exactly what I was thinking would be a fair price. I will take it. (I can not send a pm because I do not have 3 posts yet.) A 17 in mint condition can bring as much as $200 which would yield your original goal of $650. If you wish to move it quickly, a $150 price should accomplish that.
How do I send a paypal payment to an individual? Do you initiate a charge on your end?

edit: just noticed that another member posted a wtb today for a 17 mm in good condition.

Lee

carpandean

Mu-43 Top Veteran
That is exactly what I was thinking would be a fair price. I will take it. (I can not send a pm because I do not have 3 posts yet.) A 17 in mint condition can bring as much as $200 which would yield your original goal of $650. If you wish to move it quickly, a $150 price should accomplish that.
How do I send a paypal payment to an individual? Do you initiate a charge on your end?
Great! Reply to this post and then we can discuss it on PM. I will just give you my Paypal email address and you can choose to a send payment to it.

L

Lee S

I agree to buy your E-P2 body only for $450.
Will discuss details by PM.
Lee Smalley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom