1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Sold: REDUCED:Oly VF-2 (w/EP-9 eyecup) and M.zuiko 9-18mm with LH-55B hood, EX+ (WW)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by pxpaulx, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Item for Sale
    Olympus M.Zuiko 9-18mm F4-5.6
    Olympus VF-2 viewfinder

Asking Price
    See Description

Item Location
    Twin Cities, MN

Item Description
    Olympus 9-18mm - $485 -

I purchased this lens new at the end of July. I have used it quite often and it is probably my favorite lens for m4/3 (that and the 20mm!). The glass is flawless, no marks or signs of wear, and the barrel and mounts are also in excellent shape, with no marks or signs of use. I have the original box and blank warranty card as well. I also purchased the original Olympus matching hood (lh-55b), which is also included for the listed price.

Olympus VF-2 viewfinder (for E-P2 and E-PL1) - $195 -

I am the second owner of this viewfinder, and it is also in excellent condition, with no signs of wear. The light fabric case that was sold with it is included, and I will also be providing a small leather zip case which I have been using to store it. I upgraded from the original eyecup to the EP-9 eyecup as well(This is the eyecup).

I will add photos of both items this evening. In the meantime This Link will take you to a gallery containing some photos taken with the 9-18mm (the indoor shots, fireside shots and IR photos at the end were all taken with this lens) - check out a few more shots at this link as well.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
    Yes for the lens, no for the viewfinder

Are you selling or trading this item?
    Selling

Item Condition (Key)
    Used
    Mint

Shipping Destinations
    Worldwide

Shipping Charge
    included (for ConUS only, PM for int'l price)

Shipping Services
    USPS (priority in the US, Express mail for Int'l)

International buyers please note: I will only ship to your country if I am able to fully insure the item(s). I will also mark the package as gift, however full value will be listed for insurance purposes - I will not make an exception to this, sorry. Express mail is the only option as it costs only a small amount more, arrives quickly and has better tracking/proof of delivery.

Accepted Payment Types
    PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
    Everything listed is accurately described (both form and function), therefore returns will not be accepted unless my description has been found innaccurate (at buyer's expense - no buyer's remorse!). Everything will be shipped insured for the full values via USPS priority mail within one day of payment, with delivery confirmation. Check my feedback here and on ebay under my forum name. Thanks for looking! If you have any other questions please ask.

Please send me a private message with any questions or interest.

2. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Bump - I haven't had time to add any images of either the lens or viewfinder yet, but will get to it in the next day or so. In the meantime, reasonable offers will also be considered!

3. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Lens price lowered!

4. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Both PMs replied regarding the 9-18mm, VF-2 price has been lowered. I had actually taken photos, and will upload them shortly.

I am also going to to posting a few other things for sale later, a VF-1 Oly viewfinder ($50), Kirk PZ-130 compact plate ($17), pentax smc 55mm F2+m4/3 adapter ($50) and a pentax k-m4/3 adapter ($35) that has the ability to adjust aperture on DA series lenses without an aperture ring!

5. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Bump, prices lowered!

6. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    Once again, bump for reduced prices. These are also up on ebay, so if they are sold there prior to payment received, they will become unavailable!

Edit: Lens is sold to XYZZY pending payment.

7. Mrs T

Mrs T Mu-43 Rookie

0   0   0

May 17, 2010
    South Glos
    PM sent re VF-2 viewfinder.

Amanda

8. pxpaulx

pxpaulx Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    29   0   0

Jan 19, 2010
    Midwest
    Paul
    The lens has been sold to XYZZY, viewfinder was sold on ebay today as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.