• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD: Reduced - Neutral Density Filter 46mm

Buy/Sell feedback for Ed Doll (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ed Doll

I have the following filter for sale. It's like new and is unopened.

- Hoya 46mm Neutral Density (ND4) HMC Filter (unopened): Price Now $10 - SOLD!!!!

My price includes Paypal fees and shipping within the US.

As already mentioned, this filter is unopened - you won't be disappointed. All reasonable offers will be considered.

Please contact me at: edoll08@gmail.com

Thanks, Ed

E

Ed Doll

Hi

I just received email notification from this forum about a message for me. I can't find anything about the message on this forum; however, I was asked if the 46mm filter would fit the 20 f1.7 and if the 58mm filter would fit the Oly 14-42. The answer to both is yes.

I hope this message gets to the person who asked me the question.

I apologize for not knowing how to navigate on this forum as well as I'd like.

Thanks, Ed

BBW

Super Moderator Emeritus
Ed, first question - is this thread to be closed? As in is everything sold as your title suggests?

Second, you need to go to your User Control Panel or look up at the upper right hand corner in that little box where it says "Welcome, Ed Doll" and you will see Private Messages - click on it. When you received that email notification, the first hyperlink in it (if you click on it) will take you directly to that private message.

Please either respond to me here or send me a PM (private message) and if this thread is closed, please use the Thread Tools to close it. Many thanks, Ed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom