1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED SOLD: Reduced - Neutral Density Filter 46mm

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Ed Doll, Nov 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ed Doll

Ed Doll New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nov 21, 2010
    I have the following filter for sale. It's like new and is unopened.

- Hoya 46mm Neutral Density (ND4) HMC Filter (unopened): Price Now $10 - SOLD!!!!

My price includes Paypal fees and shipping within the US.

As already mentioned, this filter is unopened - you won't be disappointed. All reasonable offers will be considered.

Please contact me at: edoll08@gmail.com

Thanks, Ed

2. Ed Doll

Ed Doll New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nov 21, 2010
    Reduced Price

Price Reduced!!!!!!!

3. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    PMed

4. Ed Doll

Ed Doll New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nov 21, 2010
    Hi

I just received email notification from this forum about a message for me. I can't find anything about the message on this forum; however, I was asked if the 46mm filter would fit the 20 f1.7 and if the 58mm filter would fit the Oly 14-42. The answer to both is yes.

I hope this message gets to the person who asked me the question.

I apologize for not knowing how to navigate on this forum as well as I'd like.

Thanks, Ed

5. BBW

BBW Super Moderator Emeritus

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Ed, first question - is this thread to be closed? As in is everything sold as your title suggests?

Second, you need to go to your User Control Panel or look up at the upper right hand corner in that little box where it says "Welcome, Ed Doll" and you will see Private Messages - click on it. When you received that email notification, the first hyperlink in it (if you click on it) will take you directly to that private message.

Please either respond to me here or send me a PM (private message) and if this thread is closed, please use the Thread Tools to close it. Many thanks, Ed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.