• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD: Pentax 110 lenses for m4/3 with adapter $140 OBO

Buy/Sell feedback for 151proof (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

151proof

Mu-43 Rookie
I have 4 Pentax 110 lenses in excellent condition. They are hardly used by me and there are in great condition. Dust shown in pics are on the outside and there no marks on any of the glass. Focus is smooth and accurate on all of them. Everything you need to have a nice set of MF lenses for your m4/3 camera!

The following are all included in the sale:
20-40mm f2.8 - F/R caps and UV filter included
4945675363_43d3a5dab8_z.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

4945677145_a92eb40bd1_z.jpg

18mm f2.8 - F/R caps
4946262004_f9cc6b8d2f_z.jpg

50mm f2.8 - F/R caps
4945676337_63e6c43ff8_z.jpg

70mm f2.8 - F/R caps and UV filter included
4946261262_bb68ce20bd_z.jpg

All lenses w/ Hawks Factory P-110 -> m4/3 adapter
4946260550_40e73beb2a_b.jpg

Nikon 77mm cap not included and shown only for size preference.

I'm asking $140 OBO shipped and paypaled! Priced pretty well considering the adapter alone goes for $40-50. I have 42 positive feedback here in the cafe and 100% positive feedback on eBay (jdm_b20). PM with any questions, thanks for looking!

G

gambaphoto

Do have any sample photos taken with these lenses on your m4/3 camera? Is there any vignetting with any of them? This seems like a fun set and I'm really interested to see what kind of images these lenses can produce. Please let me know.
Thanks
Paul

151proof

Mu-43 Rookie
Do have any sample photos taken with these lenses on your m4/3 camera? Is there any vignetting with any of them? This seems like a fun set and I'm really interested to see what kind of images these lenses can produce. Please let me know.
Thanks
Paul

Sorry I dont have any samples right now as I am at work. There is a thread on here on these lenses. Just search "Pentax 110". I can reassure you, there is no vignetting when mounted on my EP-2.

Ulfric M Douglas

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
18mm

I have a Pentax auto 110 : 18mm lens on my G1 and for that lens the picture is crisp and clear with no vignetting at all.

Just commenting. :smile:

kiynook

Mu-43 Regular
I vouched for these lens. Mine is the 70mm version. Adapter is from RJ and lens hood is legacy PEN F.

Picture below taken at one of UNESCO's World Heritage Site hand-held on my E-P2 (ASA200 f2.8 1/320)

RAW development on Olympus Viewer 2.0. No touch-ups as I have not gone round to Photoshops or the like yet.

Try magnifying picture to check whether the sharpness is acceptable to you.

5164016.jpg

kiynook

Mu-43 Regular
waves tend to turn into a tsunami as it pick up speeds......the initial wave and the one that hits you is 1000s larger....till then.....show more of the lens capability...hee hee

remnant

Mu-43 Rookie
This looks interesting to me. My only question is concerning the diaphragms of these lenses- Am I correct in assuming they have none? If that's the case, how does one adjust f stop? Is there a mechanism in the adapter, or are the lenses limited to just the one f stop on the lens?

kiynook

Mu-43 Regular
haa haa....normally the more expensive zoom lens have constant f-stop....in this case, the Pentax 110 are primes with constant f-stop too...

My workflow for legacy lens is still the same, i.e. select the f stop I want to get a specified DOF but in this case I save this step. Next I use EV Comp to avoid blow-ups shown on the histogram display.

This lens will always put bokeh in your pictures so I use it for portrait shots.

The focusing is as light as a feather.

Below is my Pentax 110 lens which is one of my favorite legacy lens with the Olympus PEN F hood mounted. It looks cool...

P8270131.JPG

Yupe my E-P2 as you would have noticed has been used quite a lot...it has been to beaches, hills, indoors, outdoors and even tropical rain...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom