COMPLETED SOLD: Pentax 110 lenses, 110>m4/3 adapter

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by mabelsound, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mabelsound

mabelsound Guest

0   0   0

EVERYTHING SOLD, THANKS!

I bought these lenses a few months ago and had a lot of fun trying them on m4/3. But they are of course apertureless and don't beat my favorite legacy lenses, like the Olympus Pen ones. (They render very nicely, though!)

RJ 110-to-m4/3 adapter, $35
    Pentax 70mm 110 lens (uncommon!), good shape, caps, $45
    Pentax 24mm 110 lens, good shape, $10
    Pentax 50mm 110 lens, good shape, front cap, $15

Pentax 20-40mm 110 zoom, CONVERTED TO M MOUNT with some epoxy and an LTM adapter. This means you can use it on m4/3 WITH LEICA M MOUNT ADAPTER. (You can even stick it on an M camera, but it's scale focus only and vignettes heavily, of course.) Comes with front cap and rear cap with a DIY aperture hole (around f/8) punched into it...you can leave the aperture cap on while the lens is mounted on m4/3! $45

Prices listed include shipping in the US. Overseas shipping, add $10. BUY THE WHOLE PILE FOR $110 shipped!

PM me or email to inverseroom at gmail.
    Thanks!
    John

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Justified_Sinner

Justified_Sinner Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Feb 11, 2010
    Scotland, UK
    Dauvit Alexander
    I'm intrigued to know why you are giving these up. I really like mine and have probably had more use from the 18mm 110 lens than from the Voigtlander 15mm I bought last year!

The zoom is horribly soft, so that I understand completely.

(Perhaps the real appeal for me is the indisputable cool of swapping lenses between my tiny Pentax Auto 110 and the red G1!)

3. mabelsound

mabelsound Guest

0   0   0

Well, I'm finding I really prefer the Olympus Pen lenses and 20/1.7. And I do a lot of shooting stopped down. It's true, though, there's an embarrassment of riches out there! The 70mm is really quite excellent, actually, much sharper than I ever dreamed...but it doesn't beat the (very expensive!) Pen 60/1.5.

And though the zoom IS soft, I got some interesting results out of it...rather dreamy bokeh and cool colors.

4. Justified_Sinner

Justified_Sinner Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Feb 11, 2010
    Scotland, UK
    Dauvit Alexander
    Thanks for that tip. I did some test shots and didn't like it but I'll need to try it again in circumstances that push the DOF/Bokeh and colours.

5. mabelsound

mabelsound Guest

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.