• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD: pending trade Panasonic GF1 camera body (mint bargain) UK

Buy/Sell feedback for pancake (14)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pancake

Mu-43 Regular
SOLD pending trade for Oly 2.8 17mm lens and £60

Re advertised due to time waster (not on this forum)

HI, I have a little used mint Panasonic GF1 body for sale, cant really justify keeping a 2nd micro43 body at the mo, so this has to go. It comes boxed as new with body cap, strap, instructions, cables, software, battery and charger ect... and is fitted with a GSS LCD protector (from new).
Pic of actual item.
Looking for £215(that includes RM special delivery).

Attachments

• 5206954590_0387032c5b.jpg
    5206954590_0387032c5b.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 175

teeceeee

New to Mu-43
hmmmmm, fifty maybe fifty five on top?

What would you want ? Might be a better question......

teeceeee

New to Mu-43
Split the diff at sixty? Mine was a kit lens that I bought, with great ideas of using it up on the malvern hills... But I only seem to get up there with the kids or the dogs...
So won't have much chance for decent landscape shooting, so am looking fir another body for my daughter to use in her school work.

How about if we swap details, I post the lens, when that gets there you post the body and when ghat gets here I pay the balance?

Umless you live near malvern?

pancake

Mu-43 Regular
Split the diff at sixty? Mine was a kit lens that I bought, with great ideas of using it up on the malvern hills... But I only seem to get up there with the kids or the dogs...
So won't have much chance for decent landscape shooting, so am looking fir another body for my daughter to use in her school work.

How about if we swap details, I post the lens, when that gets there you post the body and when ghat gets here I pay the balance?

Umless you live near malvern?

PM sent :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom