COMPLETED SOLD: Panasonic Lumix 7-14mm lens - $685 shipped

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Amin Sabet, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Selling a Panasonic 7-14mm f/4 lens for $685 (includes shipping and PayPal fees) in continental US, $10 extra to Canada

Price is firm, regular PayPal only, no trades please. I need the payment right away so I can use it to buy a Nexus S tomorrow morning when Best Buy opens :biggrin:.

Condition is excellent - I see no marks on the lens body, glass is perfect, and this is a sharp copy. Function is perfect. There are some marks on the front lens cap.

Will put up pics if I must, but there is nothing to show unless you want to see rub marks on a lens cap. I have 100% feedback on Fred Miranda (asabet) and Ebay (asabet).

Comes with box, original caps, lens bag. Has built-in hood.

I am the second owner, and the original owner bought this lens from a store in Japan before it was available in the US. I am selling because I don't shoot this wide more than once in a blue moon.

2. vincechu

vincechu Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Hey Amin, I've got my eyes on this depending if I pick up an GH2 on the weekend and if you'll post to the UK?

3. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Sorry Vince, I need to sell this today and shipping only US and Canada. Thanks for interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.