1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD: Panasonic Lumix 7-14mm lens - $685 shipped

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Amin Sabet, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Selling a Panasonic 7-14mm f/4 lens for $685 (includes shipping and PayPal fees) in continental US, $10 extra to Canada

Price is firm, regular PayPal only, no trades please. I need the payment right away so I can use it to buy a Nexus S tomorrow morning when Best Buy opens :biggrin:.

Condition is excellent - I see no marks on the lens body, glass is perfect, and this is a sharp copy. Function is perfect. There are some marks on the front lens cap.

Will put up pics if I must, but there is nothing to show unless you want to see rub marks on a lens cap. I have 100% feedback on Fred Miranda (asabet) and Ebay (asabet).

Comes with box, original caps, lens bag. Has built-in hood.

I am the second owner, and the original owner bought this lens from a store in Japan before it was available in the US. I am selling because I don't shoot this wide more than once in a blue moon.

2. vincechu

vincechu Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Hey Amin, I've got my eyes on this depending if I pick up an GH2 on the weekend and if you'll post to the UK?

3. Amin Sabet

Amin Sabet Administrator

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Apr 10, 2009
    Boston, MA (USA)
    Sorry Vince, I need to sell this today and shipping only US and Canada. Thanks for interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.