• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD - Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm f/2.8

Buy/Sell feedback for cstevens (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cstevens

Mu-43 Veteran
With MUCH regret, I am looking to sell my Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm f/2.8. I need to find some additional outdoor lighting and simply dont have the cash flow. Its had occasional use, and I would describe it as brand new condtion with boxes etc, bought in March this year in the UK from a UK stockist.

LOOKING for £500 ono INC Special Delivery to UK (must be paypal gift or bank transfer though) - Cheapest new price in the UK appears to be £598.99 so I think your getting a good deal here, but if not then we can talk :)

I really need to shift this. I am on holiday (but emailable) next week until Friday, so could post Friday or Saturday. But it will be on ebay on Sunday if no sale. Happy to ship abroad, but buyer must pay addtional for tracked postage (cant bear thinking this stella lens might get lost or damaged!).

Specs - obviously you probably already know this:-

•A superb image quality with minimum distortion, chromatic aberrations as well as ghosts and flares that passes a stringent Leica standard

•An aspherical lens and an ED lens for a superb optical performance

•An inner focus system of three groups of floating structure which enables excellent resolution and contrast without changing its overall length from full life-size magnification to infinity.

•MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) - Panasonic's advanced hand-shake correction technology

•The closest focusing distance can be instantly changed to 15cm or 50cm (0.5ft to 1.64ft) with the switch on the lens barrel

•Circular aperture diaphragm

•Multi-coated lens elements minimize ghosts and flare

•Durable metal mount

cstevens

Mu-43 Veteran
Price REDUCED to £500 ono INC Special Delivery to UK for a quick sale.

Will ship abroad, but buyer must pay insured postage.

Bokeh Diem

Mu-43 Top Veteran
BUMP for a great deal form a valued member.

I have one or I would be all over this. 'Tis a great lens.

Bokeh Diem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom