• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Sold: Panasonic Leica 45mm & 14-45mm

Buy/Sell feedback for youry (47)

Status
Not open for further replies.

youry

Mu-43 Veteran
Both lenses look like new. You'd be hardly pressed to tell them apart from a brand new one. They both will come with receipts for warranty purpose. I am the original owner.
Paypal gift or eCheck. You pay the shipping and you get to choose whatever carrier you like the most. UPS, USPS, Fedex, ground, overnight...it doesn't matter as long as you pay it.

Panasonic Leica Macro 45mm 2.8
Complete in original box with pouch (unopened, I used a pouch from another lens), both original caps, hood, instructions and receipt. It was purchased on Dec 9th 2010. Super sharp even wide open.
$639 Sold to pvuong

Panasonic 14-45mm 3.5-5.6
I purchased a G1 kit on Dec 1st, sold the camera and here is the lens. Super sharp at both ends even wide open. Lens, both original caps, hood, pouch and invoice. The metal mount version that has the OIS switch.
$225 SOLD

View attachment 155962

View attachment 155963

View attachment 155964

View attachment 155965

View attachment 155966

P

pvuong

Would you like take an offer $625 for the 45mm lens & including
Ship to CA 95130
Thanks
pvuong

Both lenses look like new. You'd be hardly pressed to tell them apart from a brand new one. They both will come with receipts for warranty purpose. I am the original owner.
Paypal gift or eCheck. You pay the shipping and you get to choose whatever carrier you like the most. UPS, USPS, Fedex, ground, overnight...it doesn't matter as long as you pay it.

Panasonic Leica Macro 45mm 2.8
Complete in original box with pouch (unopened, I used a pouch from another lens), both original caps, hood, instructions and receipt. It was purchased on Dec 9th 2010. Super sharp even wide open.
$639

Panasonic 14-45mm 3.5-5.6
I purchased a G1 kit on Dec 1st, sold the camera and here is the lens. Super sharp at both ends even wide open. Lens, both original caps, hood, pouch and invoice. The metal mount version that has the OIS switch.
$225

View attachment 155968

View attachment 155969

View attachment 155970

View attachment 155971

View attachment 155972

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom