• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED SOLD Panasonic Leica 100-400mm. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for Bisonbison (0)

Bisonbison

Mu-43 Regular
User name: Bisonbison

Items to sell/buy/trade: Panasonic Leica 100-400mm SOLD

Prices:
Panasonic Leica 100-400mm - $899

Ships to: US

Description: For sale a used Panasonic Leica 100-400mm lens. Glass is in excellent condition and has consistently produced sharp images on both G9 and E-M1 mkii (can send sooc jpgs if required). Mounts with no trouble on both cameras, though feels slightly tighter on the one oly body i tried it on. Zoom action is not stiff. Shows some signs of use on the hood and body of the lens from normal use. It has been cared for very well and has been my go-to lens along with the G9 for the past year. It comes with the hood, detachable lens foot and both front and rear caps. I don't have the box.
I will cover shipping within lower 48, buyer to cover paypal fees. Please message me if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

Images for this listing: File(s) attached

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)

Shipping method: USPS Priority

Shipping charge: Included

Handling time: Depending on day of week, maybe 48 hours. Will attempt to send off on the same day if possible.

References: Bisonbison on FM, DPReview, elveneye7 on EBay

Additional comments: Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

ps. Will mark as complete after I ship it out today.

Attachments

• DSCF0888.JPG
    DSCF0888.JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 158
  • DSCF0889.JPG
    DSCF0889.JPG
    160.8 KB · Views: 155
  • DSCF0890.JPG
    DSCF0890.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 150
  • DSCF0891.JPG
    DSCF0891.JPG